The exit plan for Grade 12 graduates will include the following:
- A review of each student’s plans for post-secondary education, training, apprenticeship, independent living, or work
- Information on university and college Programmes, application and admission procedures, visits to campuses
- Information on procedures regarding applying for employment, and financial planning information
The exit plan for secondary students leaving Canadian Independent College Ghana before graduation will include the following:
- a review of their achievements to date and the issuing of a copy of the Student Transcripts as well as the Canadian Secondary School Diploma or a Certificate of Accomplishment where appropriate
- discussion and clarification of their plans for the immediate future
- information about education and training opportunities (e.g., evening courses, correspondence courses, readmission to secondary school)
- information on post-secondary education options
- information about the community services and community contacts available to help them
- information on procedures regarding applying for employment
- financial planning information
- information on apprenticeship Programmes
All students leaving school will be encouraged to participate in an exit plan.
A Leading Premium Advanced Placement (AP) Day and Boarding School
Canadian Independent College of Ghana (CIC Ghana) is a university preparatory college providing a caring learning environment. The campus is large, spacious, modern, and located on a beautifully landscaped property in the Airport Residential Area in Accra, Ghana. Our principal and teachers are outstanding Canadian trained educators.
CIC Ghana offers the following Canadian, International, and Local Programmes: Pre School, Kindergarten, Primary School, Middle School, High School, and Pre University.
Canadian Independent College Ghana represents excellence in preparing students for entrance into Universities and Colleges throughout the world.
No Z 26 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area