All academic fees must be paid in full prior to final acceptance by Canadian Independent College Ghana. On receipt of full payment of academic fees, a letter of acceptance will be forwarded to the parent/guardian of the student.
Students will be required by principal to present the following documents upon arrival:
- Copy of passport showing date of birth
- Copy of Birth record/certificate
- Copy of visa (if required)
- Four recent photographs of student
- Copy of student’s ORIGINAL academic records (at least two years)
- Proof of Payment
Notarized letter of guardianship if under 18 years of age.